CompTIA ACAD Security+ (Exam SY0-501) Voucher
Exam Voucher Details
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- You must register and take your exam prior to the voucher expiration date.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
- Vouchers are country and currency restricted.
Additional Order Information
- Order information will be emailed within 3 - 4 hours from purchase.
- You will receive two emails. The first email will be your order confirmation and the second email will include your exam voucher, the voucher expiration date and voucher terms and conditions. Check your spam, junk and promotional folders.
Redeeming Your Voucher
- Redeem your voucher to schedule your CompTIA certification exam on the Pearson VUE website.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification because it focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/security